Bad Cover Version.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Aux Chandelles Dans la Neige.

.Driving home in my blue Mistress, listening to the same music thats ten years old, taking the shortest route to avoid stuck in between giant SUVs and unrelible drivers, but not that I'm not relible myself; I take the longest gasp of breath among myself, and for a while I try to gander thoughts so lucid to realize what's really going on today; this year; what is really going now? I'm so confused. I have to look at all the figures leading and have to wonder: Where are the heroes who champion our generation? I dislike the idea that we're somewhat misguided in what is "correct", what we supposed to like, and who we take after when our caretakers fade in bloom. I don't truly feel nothing is leading us, as we take a leap though the fog and mist into the unknown. I can't help to feel to not trust these phonies.

I look up at the ceiling at the comfort of my rundown matress, with the feeling after you get to let your toes gain a breath of fresh air after taking off your socks, noticing how tired you are when you finally let go of the rush of the day. I softly felt the silence as I'm reminded how quickly passed by with all of sound and lectures that is only background noise, I have to wonder the true value and relevence of what's really going on. It's funny how life is trying to imitate art to the point its forgotten what is real, i guess. Then again....

No comments:

Post a Comment