Bad Cover Version.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Akita Dog.



cheery faces, with no delay,
stores crowded with profit,
old sages on their sides drinking tea.
the red sun dives into the red sea.
the aroma in the air
as the sweet scent fades
time grows patient
as i wait here for days

you came at my side
and I stood by so close
I didn't mind you're late
I rushed from the sound of the gate
chilly breezes and scarlet cheeks;
the morning star came as you left
i stood still in my place;
waiting for the smile on your face.

peaceful as it was
it was all the same
cherry-blossom leafs flooded sidewalks
the kids come, the buinessmen came
i'll watch and i'll wait
but please, don't be late.
my soul will still roar
that was '24.

the petrified trees settled in smoke
newspapers in joy of victory;
war kepted the nations pride,
keeps the drifting spirit alive.
subway trains, ticket fares
the people and their gaze
I stood alone but unafraid;
I remained there for days.

the ascending sun covers the people
in every shady morning rise
they were all just walking ghosts
cardboard cut-out passerbys
but i'd still hold to the faded
as I know you'll always find your way
my spirits always looking bright
I'll keep on in these days of strife

i'll sit and i'll stare
i know your out there
i sat in a clouded smoke
stranded, on a weakened rope
rise, rise again, red sun!
that was '31.

sky blooms in shades of gray
reflected by rain puddles of yesterday
the frowning faces of passersbys
i look back and wonder why.
the leaves gallop from their trees
as the wind pushes it away.
I sit here endlessly,
waiting here for days.

Waves of the east grow calm
as we all don't die alone
this soul will be waiting
Down to the last bone
I waited so many years
but i lived because you're in my heart
For the last, I close my eyes
Into the light, I'll be returning to you

I called you with my cry
I'd wish you were still alive
i'll meet you in another life
......that was '35.

No comments:

Post a Comment