Bad Cover Version.

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Oddness of It All.



Today, while roaming across the web, looking though my online purchases, I found something that brought back some odd nostalgia, but also something i'd wouldn't want to face.

Ok. Rewind three and a half years back. The little young self, yearning and adventuring on youthful dreams and trying to milk every moment and memory to hold on as long as possible. The same vision of the same picture in my head repeating itself, trying to make some kind of mark. We'd wish for things that wouldn't come true, but kept on with the faith that someone would answer that call.
Back to the now. I'd feel so foolish and stupid to hold on to that same ideal, wondering a simular thought so special, mixed up with everything that has changed us from what we were to now; that something had changed since then. But I know nothing's changed since. And i'm surly paying the toll on that something stupid. I know I'll get though the oddness of it all.

1 comment: