Bad Cover Version.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cookie Mischief.

walking in, wearing a suit and a tie
i'm just waiting for something clever to say
somehow, my cloud nine passed me by
some sweet nothings isn't easy to explain

we light up the room up with dynamite
and we're hiding in plain sight
finding it hard to take a hint
this is what it's reduced to

sometimes its always different
but i guess this lament's not the same
girls will always desire some kind attention
somethings will never change

if its what to expect
then expect me to neglect
because its just something I want to forget
too emotional, a la delusional

i'm soaking in Bathory's bathtub
its so much like a disease
i'm wrapped around your self-loathing
but i'm just so at ease

i'm a minor character in my own story
don't ask to be taken seriously
i know all about humor, I am Poliachi.
is this living, or is this irony?

i have no motivation to try
you need effort to even ask why
we always expected to learn some how
setting off to on my own way, now

for these years we learned how to fake it
and were satified for the mischief we caused
now its your turn, no need to be afraid now
The only morality in this cruel world is dying

No comments:

Post a Comment