Bad Cover Version.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Public Access.

So here's how the story goes.
Late around 3 AM with nothing to do,
and though the insommiac phenomena I've been experiencing,
I go though the filpping the channels,
you know, the old way of looking for something good to watch.
I hit to the old public access channel
playing this old Ed Wood movie, I believe it was Bride of a Monster,
except it was dubbed over by this teenager,
obviously more bored then I was.
It had some parts that were cheaply humorous,
but nothing you'd expect from public access.
It inspired me.
To do something great,
but something that will probably really, really minimal.
Create something outrageous, artistic, and some other third thing
video for public access!
The though is currently giving me a mind boner,
So at this point,
I wanna do something to relieve these thoughts.
But too hard because of lack of:
money/time/decent equipment/resources
in addition to writer's block.

Last thing i wanna do is walk around with boner sticking out.
Thus, i'm fueled to start... Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment