Bad Cover Version.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Electric Princess Picture House.

when I view our moon,
your image surfaces
i believed that love seemed forever

slap my face to forget
the things you say
though i never like you
i don't want you to go away

i'll meet you at your cellar door.

you're not my mentor
its quickly become my enemy
vengence then becomes everything

so oven-toasted, when we were friends
why won't these things ever come back?
while i'm tied up to your chair
you smile as my blood drips from your bat

i'll watch that smile
reflect off a chagrin sunrise;

your letting those promises down
your letting those fishes drown
the wicked take the nickels from your eyes
only hades will let you revive

keep your friends close,
but your door keys closer,
violence will swallow hard,
you'll know till your older.

Am I laughing often and much?
I don't need respect from the intelligent
just the stupid ones in there high castles

don't talk like that
your bad breath stinks over the phone
surely, you don't want to win this way
but i know you never wanted to be alone

or are you trying to forget?

flashes came
and something wicked comes this way
though a pink and white graveyard

i cut opened into your metal heart
why is everything becoming so electronic?
that's why nazis made you a princess
i love you because your so bionic

i used to be indecisive,
but now i'm not so sure...

Mirrors that reflect to me
came a fraction toward my way
because you sinned as much as myself.
you never did hear a word i say

telling me what light goes on
i'm all trapped in your shangri-la
don't say you're the resurrection
because i know what you are.

ohh..too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment