Bad Cover Version.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Room.

In the past, their have been some great movies that defines history, my friends: Howard the Duck, The Incredible Melting Man, and who could forget Plan 9 From Outer Space! But, my friends, this movie is an instant classic! The Room features drama and suspense from the brilliant acting of its crew and experienced directing and editing crew. My friends, it will knock you off your feet, it sends chills and thrills down you mind. People all around the world applaude it's great genius and its screenwriting craft is just pure brillance! Before you go throwing around that football, my friends, go this movie as soon as you can, my friends. Go see it!




(Note: Everything above is pure saracasm. In reality, the Room is concidered THE worst film of all time, however people do see it because it IS so bad. Oh, and the 'my friends' is a reference from the intro to Plan 9. The one below is one from the movie.)




Leave your stupid comments in your pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment