Bad Cover Version.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Origami, Polaroids, and a Little Pedobear.

Lately, i haven't been saying much, only showing much. I look down at my blog, and see a lot of videos i been seeing on the tube. Really? So i thought i'd talk a little bit. Haven't done that in a while, though. It's only been the beginning of the decade so far, its like the boring part of that whole time frame really. People start acting weird and sink into the future trends that we'll laugh looking back in photographs. I'm already laugh at few already. It's only natural, i guess. I kinda wish they start making some polaroid film again, cause i'm already running out of it all. It looks good looking good on old film in a time when everything's digital.

Currently, i'm just listening to some old tunes i haven't listened to in a while: Slowdive, Jesus + Mary Chain, Beck, Franz Ferdinand, so on so forth, da, da, da, da... But also, there's band called 'Yummy Fur' that pretty good sounding, and i think there's a few good video making ideas out of that. But i'll get to it when i feel like it. There's a stack of origami paper laying next to my laptop screen, but i can only make so many cranes. I'd always trying making something new out of creativity, but the result is always WTF --> throw away. Drawing is fun for only so long. So is writing. It's like long-term popcorn in the making; every few often, i'll get a pop here and there, and collect it all until I get a full bag. So far, the bags kinda weak. I will hopefull get more by the time i finish music class. Perhaps.

Everytime, i go on my computer, i'm always annoyed that the only two places i go is either to my youtube channel to constantly check my channel stats, or check out music sites to keep me up to date on album releases + stuff. I kinda wish there more things to do besides video and music. 4chan can only entertain and shock you for so long, but pedobear always makes me laugh a little.

One day, i'll have a costume, just like his,
so i'll get all the children to play with me.
so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment