Bad Cover Version.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Eros, c'est la vie.

the soldiers are moving on,
as the bombs are flown from the sky;
I'm stranded in this wasteland,
for a battle, lost in strife.
I followed the stars you sent me,
but the sounds keep me cold;
whenever the days are fooling me,
the thoughts keep me whole.

lucid moments from synthetic words
A few steps back before I jump
in the mist that fooled and swallowed me
I’d wished, 'where did it all go?'
take me back to those carnation days
let me return to the times most revered
have me dream just for one more second
as I'm sinking beneath your finger tips

I'm struggling to keep up the pace;
only living on, from the thoughts of you.
as the fires burning out of night;
keep me asleep, when I dream of you

further the days come colder and so icy
my head spins, as it twirls these soft colours
I pick myself up to outgrow it all,
as I shed all of our primary emotions.
just a ghost I see, shriveled by the wind
a soft porcelain face, never to be held;
on goes the thoughts that lay upon a light,
only to turn off when these dreams go to sleep.

under the rising tide of season
the crashing of clouds upon its gray
I felt the distance holding me down
as the inches pull me into pressure.
I'd hate to think of a tasteless future,
all but forgotten within the depths;
tugged by a tainted leash and collar,
don't let me drown within your memories.

as I'm kept around in the same town,
i'd wish to fight for what I love.
but I kept the covers around me,
as Duchamp seems to left his 'art behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment