Bad Cover Version.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Like An Autmun Shower In May.

65 hours a week. That's the deal. Oh my...

It's saturday. One day away, that lets me party and crash. But I still stuck with it all. The hay-day of this life, coughed up to playing Black Ops (K/D = 2.8; quite proud), Indie films, and trying to squeezing out some kind of art. Echo + the Bunnymen, I'm singing, but my stupid finger won't let me play my bass anytime soon. Goddamnit. At least I got beer.

I'm currently watching Thor, and I've got to say, I'd prefur Kat Dennings over the elder Natalie Portman. I mean, there's no metahor around that, but it's probably my own seachange and that good, ol' Natalie is growing up. Sometimes I kind of wish thoose good moments could be frozen in time one more time, but they turn hard lefts in to something forgettible eventually.

I kinda wish I like to party, but it kinda found it a bit of a shortcoming. Stupid responsibility, when there's a party happening, with free drinks, drunk girls and a mechanical bull, I have to walk away from. God-effin-damnit.

I don't think i've ever been straight forward with anything. but where's the fun in that? So first things first. The office seems so strange, but after four months in, it gets only stranger. But it's whatever that doesn't kill you. Surely, whatever Johnny's thinking up now, is out of my mind. Now, I'm just tired of using anymore pronouns.

No comments:

Post a Comment