Bad Cover Version.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Caught in a Prime Directive State.

At times, the 4th dimension creates an internal conflict in all of us. I mean the delusion of time and of age. I look around and seeing what everyone else is doing. I scroll though the pictures and watch the videos, and I can't help but to walk along the same roads they were, but its never the same feeling or maintains that same notion. The 20s will go by very fast, or so I hear as my facial hair refuses to stop growing or something. I'd kinda wished I would be 13 forever.
When I kinda think about it, I first always wanted to be an astronaut. To move around in zero G, to ride the rocket out of the earth and explore the cosmic unknown. To boldly go where no man has gone before! But first we have to accomplish creating a craft that can reach and with stand warp speeds. Otherwise, were Prime Directive state.....  I talk too much.
But can't stop trying to make something. Regardless of how much will look goofy. Goofy is what I know. And possibly the best of Mickey Mouse characters, though how he can talk and not Pluto hits my head. Like a honeycomb Saturn afternoon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment