Bad Cover Version.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

In the Hopes That Dreams Do Come True & Buffalo Wings.

For as long as I can remember, I always keep a book with me in case I need to make a note of something. As a reference, please watch that scene in Memento (by Christopher Nolan) where the chick takes all the pens in the house, talks smack to the guy who can't remember anything and watching him trying to make note of it before he forgets, in which he does.

One of these pages I try to keep close with me, is my bucket list, cause in life, you got to have goals or some sort of plan to keep your life meaningful and not to suck. On the list are some realistic goals while others are pretty far out of reach:

1. Move away from the town I grew up in. (aka Planning my prison break)
2. Meet Bill Murray before he loses his Murray-ness to time.
3. Get Knighted by the Queen (or King) and everyone around me HAS to refer to me as 'Sir' (but mainly to be a British Nobleman)
4. Ride the Vomit Comet (experience zero G)
5. Pudding Wrestling with some chick
6. Treat Mother to eat some buffalo wings at Hooters
7. Go to the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka and give them the finger
8. The Ramen Museum in Yokohama, outside of Tokyo somewhere...

But keep in mind, Don't stop believin.

No comments:

Post a Comment