Bad Cover Version.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Mindless Banter, session 1.

The walk around, a summery, an overview.
Maybe I was diagnosed with something wrong.
As if I’ve been pushing the “pull” door.
I’d like to think it all goes forward
And everything is going to plan.
But the blueprints are fumbled a hundred miles back,
Somewhere down the line,
I’m alone in unknown territory.
It’s no time to be a pessimist,
But it’s the only I could do.
I’d just want to think it’s the cushion you lay on that makes you go to sleep.
But it’s usually something other different factor.
The cotton coverings, bags of gathered feather,
Who knows?
Tethered dreams aligned itself upon a mushroom cloud of the unforgiving,
The unwilling, the letdown, and the given-ups.
And the light that is never there ceases to leave.
There’s no forgiveness in any of this,
And I’ll I can do I just watch it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment