Bad Cover Version.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Summer Snow.

its been too long.
but its worth wait.
its been 4 years.
since i've seen you, dear.
your marble eyes
with your arcane ways
i wish to see you glow.
i wish we lived in summer snow.


we had some good handshakes
on some good weekdays
it's shyness that covers ambition
but its the feeling that's good
i thought i saw you from over here
it came off swift and mellow
caught it off an ice blink
and it was all yellow

it been bovine
but i've fine.
and i hope you been too.
it's been awhile,
i've been idle
and it's all I do.

I want learn your ways
I want to speak like you
but can't get it straight
we can't just assume.
all the tears had turned to snow.
it as if i lost all hope.
the days are as cold as night
take your coat off, and take flight.

its warm all over me
we send our photographs
across the rising sun
my heart's in the newest of places
i hear the cherry saved the night
as tomorrow has begun

i know your out there
because i wait for your return
in the faintest of summer days,
I lie beneath the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment