Bad Cover Version.

Friday, January 8, 2010

In Great Yearning of Jane Gallagher.

here's to the unequal sensations
of red vines and cheap cigarettes
light forests the battles those shadows
the single shades returns only to reset

I'm picking the petals out from every rose
i smile because I think i have a chance
just so that she knows
I look up and take a single glance

hearts were never ment to waste
hearsts were never ment to race
i wish everything i wish came true
i wish i could be as special as you

i remembered sleeping though the winter
dreaming love's like Dorian Gray
always as pure as snow
december is such a while away

the shadows always shifts from the window blinds
although i always wish it came from you
so hard live another night
with only the memories of you

I never ment to do you harm
i never wanted you to be this way
i wish all my doubts never came true
i wish i could be special too

still, i'd hold on to all those snowflakes
frozen from the tears from your face
so many girls who all looked the same
but out from valiant colour was always Jane
i'd stare to see if the road is aligned with my feet
gravity keeps me up in line with your heartbeat
this town evolved to some place i don't belong
things only change when you're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment