Bad Cover Version.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Never Again, I'll Smile Like That.

Between the words and the spoken syllable, in the slow strides of air splashing between face to face, is the way we're born to talk, with correct etiquette and the thought filter, to chose the what we want others to hear and we want to keep. I've protested and demonstrated against what this wall truly divides and restricts what is truly what is the true words. In my thoughts, never is a line so strong to deprive me of my actions and my desires, and yet i only feel these words can only be spoken though the written word and never by the mouth. So long, i follow a fate chosen by fellow man, and never pushed by motivation or by heart.


But the truth is,
no such thing as an unwritten life, just a badly written one.

No comments:

Post a Comment