Bad Cover Version.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Pantophobia.

she takes up the sparkles in a snowglobe
but that's just her type to pray upon
i'm hit with a sudden betral
I sink beneath the Tokyo neon
coconut-powered whipped cream
the TV's on the blink
and the bats i befriend become kind
fear becomes relief.

So it's all early nights, then?
she smiles. "I didn't say that."
A dog! A panic! In a pagoda!
God damn, Aibohphobia

Living up in a factory night
I'm always afraid of losing to temptation
and my insides looking for a guide
i forgot what was the correct sensation
she invades my head
I say all the words she wants me to say
my doublethink is out of sync
i won't forget to listen to newspeak

let me know for i can't sleep without it
one could guess, but why complain?
Red rum, sir, is murder.
God damn, Aibohphobia

you could hear Talbot and his coo
with his footsteps pound always so loud
my love was pretty electric
but now it rests with a mushroom cloud

your bodycount only polishes your facade
i can't act brave because the rules are always changing
the bodies were found but were never saved
and there's always an atomic ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment