Bad Cover Version.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cassandra.

in the grimmest of times
i'll be beside you
learning to lend
my heart in blue
raise lighting
call out some hail
open the skies
let me know your there

my, he put a curse on you
he might as well spit on your face
let your dreams lead me to your light
don't let your gift go to waste

life is but a dream
and we hold ours
in each others hands

it's scary how your always right
the buried shine makes my eyes dialate
make sure to keep my affection
in your hands to precipitate

i know the good life is coming on
taken with only a single sip
and let my cripped fingers
wipe the blood from your lips

the disease is always so cruel
the cure comes
a friday too soon

i should have seen this coming
i knew you did

i see my world collapse
in my eyes and yours
are you the sun to bring the light of day
or the moon to rob its rights?

not so funny to long without her
no similes, non sequitur
i make time to get it in the clutch
but it's over for it's occasion

love's not about prediction
we can change our future
so, just believe

i should have seen this coming
i knew you did

No comments:

Post a Comment