Bad Cover Version.

Friday, September 11, 2009

To Charlotte.

just because it never showed
i'd always saved it for you to know
that i'll love no other girl but you

night whispers only its dreams of you
i'd never want the sun to return
but the days seem to grow when i'm with you

i'll be loving you in the morning
and keeping you in the evening
i know everything's right in place
cause i know, i'm already with you

it's warm when your near me
when you're in my arms, i melt inside
nothing ever matters when its with you

it matters where you are
when the distance seems so endless
i'd march across this line to see you

i'll return to you in the morning
and its always bright in the evening
there's to wish when the stars cross
cause i know, i'm already with you

your the oil for my engine soul
your my bitter sweets, im curious to know
your the sky that i yearn to reach
but you know I could never let go
you are the shell that gives me comfort
you are the voice that sings me to sleep
your the plane that drops me in the heavens
diving in tears where the angels weep

you are the circus i left to join
onto the wire, with no turning back
i dive with no net to save me
my love will have its second act
please don't go back to Versailles
if you do, the callous hounds will leave to die
will the chemistry last after you depart?
will the gods smile down upon this tainted heart?

you know its so hard
to bury the dead
oh, i fall down all over myself,
to this night...

No comments:

Post a Comment