Bad Cover Version.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Echoes.

Rushing into the intrepid skies
The smell of thrill shallows me into adrenaline
Heavy noises feels like a clan of sharpen blades,
While, though the winds I cut in half,
The thrust of air leaves a small coat of yellow behind.
The passersby I bump into, while running away;
Makes a different coo for every piece of flesh I touch.
The everlasting danger that chases my tail,
Makes its way toward my back,
And climbs up toward my head bitterly;
My mind tries to shake these colors off
As the hit me on my blindside.
Slowly I’m caught in a corner of sound,
Hearing the obscure and the vicious shed on my skin
I smell the bells are ringing in my mouth,
And quietly, I drown beneath a sea of colors;
The feeling of danger drips from my nose,
And these echoes cause my thinking powers to go blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment